Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,887TL (3,005,615 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)