Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,930TL (3,521,462 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)