Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,574TL (3,086,840 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)