Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,022TL (﷼ 29,067,628) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)