Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,597TL (﷼ 30,997,697) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)