Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.134 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,403TL (Dinar 663) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)