Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,059TL (Dinar 805) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)