Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.137 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (Dinar 662) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)