Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,663 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.461 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,169TL (Dinar 947) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)