Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,992TL (259,747 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)