Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alanya, Turkey (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01358 TRY / SYPX *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 26% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,529TL (214,464 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)