Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.370 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,304TL (1,277 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)