Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.551 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,750TL (1,470 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)