Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,750TL (6,381 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)