Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22703 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,352TL (10,358 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)