Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,154TL (4,104 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)