Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,500TL (4,612 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)