Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.293 TRY / AED
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,671TL (Dirham 4,385) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)