Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.038 TRY / AED
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,745TL (Dirham 5,536) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)