Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03253 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,425TL (¥136,025) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)