Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37313 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,027TL (8,112 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (32 minutes ago)