Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37276 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,970TL (7,968 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)