Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14154 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,052TL (28,627 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)