Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13929 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,337TL (31,135 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)