Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16001 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,383TL (21,140 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)