Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.868 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,502TL (GH₵5,185) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)