Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00964 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,257TL (338,073 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (42 minutes ago)