Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01182 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,859TL (326,428 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)