Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01129 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,800TL (336,576 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)