Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,892TL (1,220,550 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (34 minutes ago)