Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,066TL (662,955 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)