Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 106% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,161 (CHF 1,392) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)