Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,636 (€1,145) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)