Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.399 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,354 (€990) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)