Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.598 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,409 (€959) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)