Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,080 (€767) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)