Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,255 (﷼ 28,199,570) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)