Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07486 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,682 (Php49,190) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (26 minutes ago)