Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,758 (6,271 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)