Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,516 (6,527 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)