Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03349 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,583 (¥166,693) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)