Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03386 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,174 (¥152,774) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (25 minutes ago)