Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,729 (Rp 14,006,014) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)