Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,018 (﷼ 45,488,223) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)