Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,125 (618,240 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)