Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,127 (1,841,692 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (44 minutes ago)