Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,565 (2,016,815 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 2 hours ago)