Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,871 in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)