Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,774 (元5,090) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)