Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,315 (元7,768) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)