Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,905 (€954) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)