Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,849 (2,967 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)