Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.970 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,486 (AU$1,848) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)