Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.823 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,782 (C$1,340) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)