Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28704 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,962 (17,288 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)