Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 SAR / ANG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,426 (ƒ 2,101) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (44 minutes ago)