Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,403 (€1,450) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)