Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.574 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,762 (€1,260) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)