Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.457 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,230 (€1,398) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)