Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.689 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,848 (NZ$1,803) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (37 minutes ago)