Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.595 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,165 (NZ$1,990) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)