Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.741 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,252 (NZ$2,281) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)