Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.692 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,213 (NZ$1,565) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)