Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,977 (元7,063) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (32 minutes ago)