Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,013 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,428 ($2,247) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (31 minutes ago)