Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,480 ($2,261) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)