Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,094 ($2,158) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (24 minutes ago)