Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,249 ($1,933) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)