Cost of living comparison between Washington D.C., United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,969 ($1,858) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)