Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,688 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,009 (3,112 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)