Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30048 SAR / NAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,788 (12,607 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)