Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,545 ($1,212) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)