Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,753 ($1,534) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (34 minutes ago)