Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.137 SAR / BGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,392 (1,587 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (20 minutes ago)