Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.079 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,857 (R$ 3,574) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)