Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,846 (R$ 3,274) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (39 minutes ago)