Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06554 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,998 (руб 45,740) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)