Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,471 (€1,121) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (27 minutes ago)