Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.457 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,329 (€971) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)