Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,531 (CH$1,035,756) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)