Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00558 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,512 (CH$629,300) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)