Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,366 (COL$2,620,298) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)