Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,516 (€1,023) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (38 minutes ago)