Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 SAR / LAK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,571 (10,090,915 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)